• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

I need help with your Office 2016 + activator instructions

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snazpizaz

Oct 8, 2015
Hi Thmper

I dont understand your instructions for this up:

It simply says:
1) Stop the application if started
2) Install application using provided installer and do not reboot
3) Run patch file
DONE!

Can you be a bit more clear about which file/s is it you want me to run when ?
1. What application is it you want me to stop if it's started exactly ?
2. Am i installing the application using the set-up exe or the autorun file ?
3. Is the patch file you then want me to run the auto run file or the KMSAuto app ?

thanks for clarification
sp :)

Hiya,

The KMSAuto app is the activator but make sure you run it as administrator c:

hi
thanks - but is kmsauto the patch file too or is that instruction referring to the autorun file ?
What about the installing file - auto run or the exe ?

Could someone explain it clearly ?

thanks
sp

snazpizaz said:
hi
thanks - but is kmsauto the patch file too or is that instruction referring to the autorun file ?
What about the installing file - auto run or the exe ?

Could someone explain it clearly ?

thanks
sp

Hi,

First, you have to install office 2016, than make sure that office is closed then use activator file. It should do the trick.

Good luck.

Hi
cool
is the auto-run file anything i should be concerned with at all or do i just leave it alone - ? ;)

hi i have downloaded this but there is no activator file i have just run the application works fine am i able to use update or not ??

Dont see the readme file, kms app, activator.
ls Downloads/Microsoft\ Office\ for\ Mac\ 2016\ v15.13.3\ Multi\ \[TechTools.net\]/
Microsoft Office for Mac 2016 v15.13.3 Multi [TechTools.net].ISO
www.TechTools.NET - www.ThumperDC.COM.txt
www.TechTools.NET - www.ThumperDC.COM.jpg

$ ls /Volumes/Office\ 2016\ VL/
Microsoft_Office_2016_Volume_Installer.pkg

Where is it?

Your instructions say:

Run KMSAuto Net.exe as administrator and use the interface.

But there is no file named KMSAuto Net.exe.

There is a file named KMSAutoNet.png, but that's not an exe file, can't run that.

I've got Word 2016 installed, but under Account, it says "Activation Required". I'm understanding that if I run KMSAuto Net.exe I can active MS Office Pro Plus 2016 - is that right?

Please advise.

Hi I cannt instell the office 2016 on my win10. It tells me :"somthing went wrong. Sorry we ran into a problem. Error code: 30174-4 (193)

giladhaz said:
Hi I cannt instell the office 2016 on my win10. It tells me :"somthing went wrong. Sorry we ran into a problem. Error code: 30174-4 (193)

Can you please post a screenshot?

Thank you.

ThumperTM said:
Yep, run KMSAuto (make sure that your antivirus is closed)

;)

Thanks for response, sorry for being slow, but I don't have a KMSAuto exe file.
The only exe files I have are setup.exe, setup64.exe and setup32.exe.

I ran setup32.exe. It finished, saying "Your all set! Office is installed now.".
But I open Word 2016, diologue box says "Active Office - To activate office, enter the email address that's associate diwth your Office subscription." Or "Enter a product key instead."

What should I do?

Ray

Dear ThmmperTM,

I read about the thread, on the activation, but currently i am using the microsoft office preview, in this case, should i just dump the icon to the trash files and install the iso package?

need your advice.

raymm,
once you have downloaded the file, before you unrar it you should turn off your AV program.
I find with Norton AV it will sometimes, more often than not, removes the activator or patch before you get the chance to use it because it's seeing it as a trojan. That could be why your not finding it.

Illusion_R

I had the same question. I just have the 2 txt files and then the .ISO. Do I just need to run the ISO file?
I don't need to register office or add an activation code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back