• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

I Salute All Non-Angry Residents of 'Mater Tellus'......

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

BrightFameLabs

Jul 18, 2023
I'll introduce myself to you as "BrightFame", which is the definition of, my name, my dad introduced me to this world.

I am so filled with excitement for life, my life, people in my life, and those i can learn from, and those i can share and teach some worthwhile things. As a saying goes, "You only become a Master by teaching".....

So yes, I'm willing to live life to my fullest potential, and I shall try, and try, fail, learn, and take my lessons with, as we shall become guardians for our younger generation.

And, there's nothing as valuable, as being an example, to our children. They see what you do, they follow, therefore doing anything with a tryfull, passionate spirit, lights my child up.

I live for that. Seeing, my kid believing in the impossible.

I salute you my fellow friends.

Brightfame

I'll introduce myself to you as "BrightFame", which is the definition of, my name, my dad introduced me to this world.

I am so filled with excitement for life, my life, people in my life, and those i can learn from, and those i can share and teach some worthwhile things. As a saying goes, "You only become a Master by teaching".....

So yes, I'm willing to live life to my fullest potential, and I shall try, and try, fail, learn, and take my lessons with, as we shall become guardians for our younger generation.

And, there's nothing as valuable, as being an example, to our children. They see what you do, they follow, therefore doing anything with a tryfull, passionate spirit, lights my child up.

I live for that. Seeing, my kid believing in the impossible.

I salute you my fellow friends.

Brightfame

Welcome BrightFame! ;) :D

Back