• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

im new from down under Australia

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

judgeent

May 30, 2019
Hi there im into my tech gadgets and a newbie in learning Linux and dark web. Hope to chat to everyone soon.

Hey @the_Unforgiven thanks for the comment. Btw im old too but still new to learning about linux, blocking privacy, how to download torrents correctly and fast. im just a dummie when it comes to these things, although fast learner lol.

Hey @the_Unforgiven thanks for the comment. Btw im old too but still new to learning about linux, blocking privacy, how to download torrents correctly and fast. im just a dummie when it comes to these things, although fast learner lol.

Cooee
Everyday is a learning experience, I try & learn 1 new thing everyday, I don't want to overdo things :p

What Linux do you use? Do you download on your Linux machine? or do you also have a Windoze machine? I hope you download torrents from a private torrent site. Do you also download .nzb files? Do you have good bandwidth? or are you on the useless NBN?

I have yet to fully check out this forum, I hope it has good stuff to learn; I have a question to ask the forum about dual booting

Back