What's new
  • Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

IPRoyal Pawns - Sell your unused internet bandwidth - Earn $2 per 10GB

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

hacxx

VIP
May 29, 2021
OS
Windows 8.1
BR
Chrome 101.0.4951.54
logo.jpg

IPRoyal Pawns is an app that allows you to make money online by sharing parts of your internet bandwidth. IPRoyal Pawns pays you $2 per 10GB of data shared, so you can make money from home simply by running the IPRoyal Pawns app on your computer.

Features:
  • Make money with your unused internet bandwidth
  • Available for Android, Win32/64 and Mac
  • Only one app and account per ip address
  • Servers and vpns ips not allowed
  • Payments by PayPal or BTC
  • Earn $2 per 10GB
  • Minimum Payout $5

Register: (Earn $1 bonus with the link below)

Proof:
IPRoyal-Proof-Of-Payment.jpg

Promo:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got Paid from IPRoyal PAWNS...

Earned: $6.87 with affiliation

Earned: $4.75 in turning my computer into a proxy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 104.0.0.0
I would be very careful, you are opening the door to the possibility of exposing the entire contents of the data on your phone. Your contacts, banking and credit card info and whatever else may reside on your phone. There's an old saying I was told many times, "You don't get something for nothing". Granted they pay for bandwidth borrowing, but who's using your IP and for what purpose?
Think about it. I always get freaked out when I see money moving on the Internet in unconventional ways.

hacxx

VIP
May 29, 2021
OS
Windows 8.1
BR
Chrome 101.0.4951.54
I would be very careful, you are opening the door to the possibility of exposing the entire contents of the data on your phone. Your contacts, banking and credit card info and whatever else may reside on your phone. There's an old saying I was told many times, "You don't get something for nothing". Granted they pay for bandwidth borrowing, but who's using your IP and for what purpose?
Think about it. I always get freaked out when I see money moving on the Internet in unconventional ways.
You can use IPRoyal Pawns and is safe. Having a updated antivirus and firewall is enough. The reason that you are saying is about fraud, specially click-fraud. This type of things can be blocked easily by blocking ad networks and popular commerce sites with k9 web protection.

If you don't know how is to be on the other site of "Turning your computer into a proxy" thing. Have a look below. (By using the proxies available in the below program, you are using my earned cash so try not downloading large files as it will consume a lot of bandwidth).

Hotrod369

May 31, 2021
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 102.0.5005.167
You can use IPRoyal Pawns and is safe. Having a updated antivirus and firewall is enough. The reason that you are saying is about fraud, specially click-fraud. This type of things can be blocked easily by blocking ad networks and popular commerce sites with k9 web protection.

If you don't know how is to be on the other site of "Turning your computer into a proxy" thing. Have a look below. (By using the proxies available in the below program, you are using my earned cash so try not downloading large files as it will consume a lot of bandwidth).

If someone uses your IP to do illegal things what prevents it from coming back on you?

hacxx

VIP
May 29, 2021
OS
Windows 8.1
BR
Chrome 101.0.4951.54
If someone uses your IP to do illegal things what prevents it from coming back on you?
It has to be a very profitable thing. Even cracking accounts using OpenBullet won't pass if you install k9 web protection.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors