What's new
  • Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

IPTV SMARTERS WINDOWS APP

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 97.0.4692.99
OK whenever you get the time I would appreciate your work and will be taking a look. There are just too darn many non-English channels in this list and the size of this file really slows VLC down.

Hotrod369

May 31, 2021
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 96.0.4664.175
This is mostly English and mostly working but it's free. the list shrunk from over 7k to under 2k channels but makes for a lot less scrolling. I would recommend using a favorites list in your player. Save it as a .m3u or .m3u8 file and you'll need a player that will load a playlist from a local file instead of a URL. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Free English.txt
    524.4 KB · Views: 1

Hotrod369

May 31, 2021
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 98.0.4758.136
The list was going down with +/- 1000 channels then a update was made and it had 10000 channels. This was a couple of months ago.

I have channels
- General
- By country
- By category

I can share here just let me know what are you looking for.
I'm not sure how but I missed your reply back when we were discussing this. I found a pretty decent(for being free) playlist that started out at around 8k channels and cleaned it up and put most of the channels into groups. When I got finished I thought of you and figured that since you were gracious enough to share with me I'd return the favor. This one is about 90% working channels and about the same percentage of English speaking channel. It has just over 1800 channels. Enjoy!

PS. I removed the adult channels. And you'll need to open if with a text editor then save as .m3u

Attachments

• For hacxx m3u playlist.txt
    678.5 KB · Views: 1

Michalmark

Mar 18, 2022
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 99.0.4844.74
I don't want to disparage his product; it's a great software. However, on the Microsoft Store, there is an app called "Best Player" for Windows. It offers more features than any other IPTV software I've seen. It's not free, but it's usually $2.99 on sale. And no, I'm not associated with it in any way. I'm just an ardent IPTV viewer that enjoys trying out new apps whenever I can. Are you looking for further information? I recommend that you go to tech sites like Techwire, AJDpark, techRaddar, and others to choose the best player.

Last edited:

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 99.0.4844.74
You know I really don't care to argue, but every player in the world utilizes the exact same codecs which is what drives the machine. Some have a better GUI, and this one sure has some major organization built in. However it doesn't really seem to have much to offer the pirate, and if you are paying for a service I guess you don't mind shelling out another $2.99. I see it as totally unnecessary for my needs and VLC has got their stuff back in order. Personally I am a huge HVEC fan and wish more people would adopt it. It is perhaps the best video compression scheme available but only has gained limited acceptance.

hacxx

VIP
May 29, 2021
OS
Windows 8.1
BR
Chrome 91.0.4472.77
I'm not sure how but I missed your reply back when we were discussing this. I found a pretty decent(for being free) playlist that started out at around 8k channels and cleaned it up and put most of the channels into groups. When I got finished I thought of you and figured that since you were gracious enough to share with me I'd return the favor. This one is about 90% working channels and about the same percentage of English speaking channel. It has just over 1800 channels. Enjoy!

PS. I removed the adult channels. And you'll need to open if with a text editor then save as .m3u
Thanks

Hotrod369

May 31, 2021
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 98.0.4758.141
I don't want to disparage his product; it's a great software. However, on the Microsoft Store, there is an app called "Best Player" for Windows. It offers more features than any other IPTV software I've seen. It's not free, but it's usually $2.99 on sale. And no, I'm not associated with it in any way. I'm just an ardent IPTV viewer that enjoys trying out new apps whenever I can. Are you looking for further information? I recommend that you go to tech sites like Techwire, AJDpark, techRaddar, and others to choose the best player.
I've got Best Player also and agree it has the most options by far over any other player I've seen as well. It does have a couple of major cons. There is no version for Android and it crashes a lot. I do still use it a lot for testing because it loads fast and is super easy to add a playlist. Whether it's an m3u URL a file or an XC super fast.
Your welcome. @DVDR_Dog Give that playlist a try. Most of the channels are working.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors