• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

D3K

Dec 7, 2016
Hi all,

I'm a new member here and was wondering if I could get some help please? I found a torrent for Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery on TPB but the email/serial that comes with it don't seem to be recognised by the program itself.

Essentially I'm looking to recover lots of Whatsapp videos which I lost during backing up and restoring from iCloud - it says they were never backed up which is really annoying. I have an iTunes backup from about 2 months ago which should have everything on there and when I look onto the stuff which Jihosoft finds there there is some of the videos available but in order to recover them I need the serial number/email.

Can someone help please?

Please can anyone help with this? On the torrent it says for any support to come to this website but I can't find any specific topic on it.

Elfino said:
Same here.. is this site even active anymore?

Yup it is... About your problem seems like key is backlisted by Jihosoft so please check out for newer version.

Regards

does anybody has this or other working iphone repair? dr.fone or similar?
i need ti fis my fone and iTunes can't fix dr.fone seems to work bu there's no working crack and 120 dollar is a bit tomuch for me

Back