• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

KMSpico 10.2.0 FINAL not working

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

JordFx

Oct 26, 2016
Hey Guys basically when i go to the KMSpico INSTALL then run the .EXE WITH ADMIN it says these Files can't be opened ?

I dont know why this is happening as this is the first time this has happend

Hi,

Make sure that you didnt used any other tool before, make sure your antivirus is off and run .exe file as administrator. It should work.

Where can i find a copy of KMSpico that won't give my computer aids? I hosed my machine running an infected copy and had to format. =-(

Just an FYI... I F***ED MY PC RIGHT IN THE ASS when I tried to install this EXACT VER. (also, I didnt dload a trrnt file that had a LEGIT LOOKING TAG in the filename; i.e. "kms_pico_10.0.9-=[LegIT.tAG]=-" something AUTHENTIC LOOKING like that at the end. Also... I think thats the only ver. (also the 1st) one I got to work too.. 10.(something wit).9 in it... ***ALSO, BE SURE TO VERIFY THE FILES IN WHAT YOUR DLOADING!!*** That 10.whatever.9.whatever may be an early, non permanent activ. but it is a different length each time over 12mo 4me now and reactiv is WAAAYYY better than COMPUTER-AIDS from a "dirty kms pico hoe"!! HAHAHA!! Im really new to this site & not sure how it works yet, so PLS PM ME if I help ya or if I dont help too! so we all got good info!!

I just downloaded KMSpico 10.2.0 FINAL + Portable (Office and Windows 10 Activator). Followed the instruction and installed KMSpico_setup. When I run the app, it just beeps and says "Program Complete." No other window pops up. When I open Word, it's still saying it needs activation key.

Try downloading a .zip /.rar version and running the program directly from inside the archive program without extracting it, worked for me :)

Back