• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

KMSpico Basics

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

vark001

Jan 24, 2016
First, thank you very much to ThumperTM for all the good work.

I'm new to KMSPico, so I'll try to explain and ask things as clearly as possible. I do have the 10.2.0Final from KAT but haven't done anything with it except extract it (and tell Windows Defender to ignore it).

I have a pre-activated Win8.1-64bit from KAT, activated with KMSpico (don't know which version but assume 9.x). It works fine and System recognizes it as Activated.

I have installed Office 2013 64bit from KAT and am uncertain how to proceed. I tried running KMSELDI.exe from it's Program Files folder and it worked but did not activate Office; it did appear to re-activate Windows, which is fine.

Do I need to uninstall the current KMSPico and replace it with the current build? If I do uninstall it, will it affect my Windows installation?

When I do install KMSPico, do I need to manually add autopico.exe to Task Scheduler or does the installer add it automatically?

I read in another thread that running the activator Off-Line (disconnected from the Internet) is necessary, is this true?

To conclude, thank you again, and if I might suggest a comprehensive KMSPico manual/tutorial from someone who is familiar with the software and has a few minutes to write it? I've searched everywhere, including here, and only found the most basic information.

vark!

Back