• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2021 Retail Version 2108 Build 14326.20454 FULL [TheWindowsForu

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Petro23

Jan 28, 2023
I've download the file on 1337x.to . I've followed the installation step but when i go on the activation part , i have opened
from Activator Folder run as ADMINISTRATOR "KMS_VL_ALL_AIO" but the Cmd just pop up one sec and dissapeared . I've opened word but still they ask for the activation key.
Could anyone help me out ?
thank u

Open a cmd in the folder the target file is in. Then type in the name of the file .cmd and that should run it. You may also want to move the activator to the installation folder before running it. Also, you could rename it to a .bat file and try running it as an administrator.

Keep in mind to win Microsoft's blessing any antivirus will go bonkers if they get the slightest scent of KMS. It's better to disable any a/v including Windows Whatever (security, defender, or whatever pet name you give it) even before you download it. Many a/v programs will grab it on the way down, it gets them brownie points with Microsoft.

Keep in mind to win Microsoft's blessing any antivirus will go bonkers if they get the slightest scent of KMS. It's better to disable any a/v including Windows Whatever (security, defender, or whatever pet name you give it) even before you download it. Many a/v programs will grab it on the way down, it gets them brownie points with Microsoft.
Very true many times Windows Defender/Antivirus will delete necessary files for the crack before you even install the app.

Back