• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2021 Retail Version 2108 Build 14326.20454

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Mar 9, 2022
Help!!! "KMS_VL_ALL_AIO" is missing from the Activator folder in the version I downloaded off of Pirate Bay! Does anybody know where I can download a copy? I have until St. Patrick's Day (3/17), & then it times out. Urgently need this before then! Thanks everyone!

Help!!! "KMS_VL_ALL_AIO" is missing from the Activator folder in the version I downloaded off of Pirate Bay! Does anybody know where I can download a copy? I have until St. Patrick's Day (3/17), & then it times out. Urgently need this before then! Thanks everyone!
NEVER MIND - I found a more recent, non-retail version over @ 1337x, with more intelligble instructions, & an updated KMS crack that works with less hoops to jump through. I'm good now - thanks. :)

NEVER MIND - I found a more recent, non-retail version over @ 1337x, with more intelligble instructions, & an updated KMS crack that works with less hoops to jump through. I'm good now - thanks. :)
Hope you keep that KMS activator handy, you are going to need it again. Sometimes good things are worth a little extra effort.

Hope you keep that KMS activator handy, you are going to need it again. Sometimes good things are worth a little extra effort.
Of course, backup backup backup, lol But the one I used had an option for permanent activation, so I used that.

Hello Stanley. I would be very careful and even restrain from ever downloading a KMS from the PBay.

Instead I would point you to mydigitalworld.com. the guys on this site are the folks who actually create and update the best KMS. Guaranteed no viruses. Just set up an account and do a search. It is the ONLY place you should ever get a KMS. Good luck.

Hello Stanley. I would be very careful and even restrain from ever downloading a KMS from the PBay.

Instead I would point you to mydigitalworld.com. the guys on this site are the folks who actually create and update the best KMS. Guaranteed no viruses. Just set up an account and do a search. It is the ONLY place you should ever get a KMS. Good luck.
Out of curiosity I went to your recommended link. See imagemydigitalworld.jpg

Hello Rick. You have to make sure you disable your real time virus protection in Windows "before" you unzip this file on your computer.

All KMS files are recognized as a virus on your computer and Windows will treat it as a threat and try to delete it..

Many people dont know they need to do this and assume (incorrectly) that the program contains a virus.

If you think about it, it makes sense. A KMS program is going to make changes to your Windows or Office program in one of its most secure and protected areas: the licensing area. This is a very heavily guarded area of the program.

Therefore, you have to turn off your virus protection to allow these changes to be made and also allow some of the files to be ignored by defender.

If you disable your virus protection, I'm sure you will have more success.

Good luck.

Thank you for the "MyDigitalLife.net" link! Looks like a good resource, so I will hang on to it. But it's not the ONLY reliable such site; I got my copy from 1337x, which was also highly recommended on this forum; the reason I checked it out in the 1st place. F.Y.I. to you & anyone else who sees this.

I just tried going to mydigitalworld.com and that site is for sale. Do you perhaps mean another website?

Thank you for the "MyDigitalLife.net" link! Looks like a good resource, so I will hang on to it. But it's not the ONLY reliable such site; I got my copy from 1337x, which was also highly recommended on this forum; the reason I checked it out in the 1st place. F.Y.I. to you & anyone else who sees this.
Hi Stanley. What is 1337x? I'd like to check it out. Do you have a link? Thanks.

Back