• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

movies with .ENG ext

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

esbam

Mar 30, 2011
I just downloaded a movie and when unzipped it the file ended in ".eng" What do I need to do to be able to view this movie. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. I am new to this site but like the way its run and look forward to maybe being able to contribute in the future

How many parts this movie have ?
Do you downloaded all parts?
Give here link from where you downloaded movie..

movie had 9 parts and i got them all. When I unzip the files this is the file that results "Fast.Five.DVD.Rip.XviD.SVIDEO.eng"

I downloaded it from [spam removed]. I have come across a couple of them with that ext. I tried just changing it to an AVI ext but then it said that the file was encrypted

THUMPER said:
lol, are you kiddin me ?

we support ppl only for downloads of this site , not other site !

Sorry,

Just was enjoying using your site and thought I might find someone nice enough to help with a problem that I came across, but I guess I was wrong. I wasnt asking for help with the downloading, just what to do with a file that ends with ENG.

Back