• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Nero 2017 18.0.0080 FINAL: getting the extra parts?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hakkelaar

Nov 22, 2015
Dear Folks,

I've downloaded Nero 2017 18.0.0080 FINAL from tpb and followed the instructions.

I've added the ip-addresses to the windows/system32/drivers/etc hosts file (by opening notepad as administrator).

After that, I've added the serial upon which Nero offers to download the extra parts (that came available due to the serial).

However, Nero can't reach the servers, due to the altered hosts file. :sono:

So, how does one get the extra parts?

Also, which specific program files must be blocked from internet access by firewall?

Yeah but FIRST I need to get the extra parts...

So again, how does one get the extra parts.

At this point I thinking of removing the IP-adresses from the hosts file, but then the serial will almost certainly be rejected.

Hakkelaar said:
Yeah but FIRST I need to get the extra parts...

So again, how does one get the extra parts.

At this point I thinking of removing the IP-adresses from the hosts file, but then the serial will almost certainly be rejected.

Maybe don't be so greedy? You already got the software for free. You clearly downloaded nero burning rom and you are complaining that you don't get all the other stuff for free? wth?

Back