• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Nero Burning ROM 2016 17.0.00700

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Imagogetta

Mar 13, 2016
Working good compared to 17.0.00300 which would not even start. Beware of the patch file, Windows Defender picked up 2 trojans with severe warnings.

Nero.png

More than likely they're False Positives. As a rule of thumb, disable any anti-virus before downloading a software containing a patch/crack/key-gen/.reg etc.
Run the software on a VM or sandBoxed if your unsure or just want to be sure to be sure ;)

Each time I run the patch I get:

NERO 2016 (Astron) v3
NERO 2016 is not being installed or there is an error in the installation!

Wassup?

i have no older nero installed but when i try to install the trial from ur torrent it wont accept the trial key, says expired so wont even let me install the trial so cant even crack it, any solution?

xbipin said:
i have no older nero installed but when i try to install the trial from ur torrent it wont accept the trial key, says expired so wont even let me install the trial so cant even crack it, any solution?

Has anyone solved this issue with this patch?

For those that are having problems with installing. Try this.
Disable AntiVirus FW
Uninstall any Nero products(I didnt have any)
Run as an Administrator the Install file for nero burning rom
use serial provided
close nero
copy and paste the patch to the folder where nero is installed. like C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 2016\Nero Burning ROM
run patch as an administrator
open nero control panel and verify installed products. they will say never expire
Reenable FW and AV
Blacklist nero from fw
Open nero and have fun.

That worked for me.

To solve the "expiration" issue :shock: : Set the date anytime before april 15th 2016. Install. Reset the date. 8-|

Can't get it to accept serial, installation stops... can anyone get me past this?

Update: Duh, somehow I missed the previous message about setting the date back; worked like a charm, gonna test it with setting the date back to correct day. This is with NERO ROM 2015 though.

I solve this problem guys.
1. Disconnect internet.
2. Set date about June 2016.
3. Install with serial provided. Uncheck "Update" installation to avoid tamper.
4. Wait until finished.
5. Run Nero Once.
6. Run Patch as ADMINISTRATOR
7. Answer question with "NO".
9. Open Nero.
10. All Done.
11. Reconnect your internet and enjoy ;)

akubeda said:
I solve this problem guys.
1. Disconnect internet.
2. Set date about June 2016.
3. Install with serial provided. Uncheck "Update" installation to avoid tamper.
4. Wait until finished.
5. Run Nero Once.
6. Run Patch as ADMINISTRATOR
7. Answer question with "NO".
9. Open Nero.
10. All Done.
11. Reconnect your internet and enjoy ;)

Thank you!

i found that ashampoo doesn't add the track titles etc. so they are visible on my Pioneer cd players, so i am happy to have Nero up and running.

Thanks to akubeda for the information!!

Back