• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Nero Wont Install

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Geronimo

Apr 12, 2023
Win 11 Pro
Tried to install 2019
All went fine until the blacklisted serial (which was already in the form) appeared
I deleted the serial
Ran the patch as admin (which seems to have spomething to do with a registry key TrackChange or similar?)
Copied in the serial
Installation stopped with Product expired (or something like that)
(similar problem to https://thewindowsforum.com/threads/nero-burning-rom-installation-issue.80415/)

Then tried Nero Burning ROM 2021 v23.0.1.12.
Disconnected the Internet
Installed; Patched as admin; Started OK but . . .
When I tried to burn a DVD then last thing before actually burning (so it had accessed the DVD) it tried to activate and failed.
Added the lines to the hosts file; Blocked Nero in the firewall
rebooted
Tried again
This time I got "serial not recpognised as valid serial" (The changetracker registry key reappeared)
Delted the registry key; restarted Nero same message but no ChangeTracker registry key\

Any suggestions?

First why you use Nero when you have better alternative????? o_Oo_Oo_OI don't even heard Nero for years.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
PS. I did some research and tried the install I found, but everyone complains that crack doesn't work.

Last edited:
I have neighbors who fell behind in tech years ago, and then it was too confusing for them to catch up. They use Roku, and still have DVD players. Out of compassion (!) I will burn them downloaded movies. Still use ConvertX to DVD 7 which does the burn; but also old cracked copy of Nero micro NL . It's wasteful; their TVs usually have a USB port, but the TVs cannot read current .mp4, much less h265, so I can't load a dozen movies onto a flash drive either.

Back