• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

New cyberattacks targeting U.S. elections

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
To begin with this is the title of a Microsoft Blog authored by Tom Burt - Corporate Vice President, Customer Security & Trust. That title in itself is an oxymoron. I am not going to post any direct links to M/S as I would rather not lead then back to here.
So if you happen to read the blog it goes on to describe the current attacks taking place in the US from other governments.
Really? I don't think it's much of anything compared to 2016 having been at the front lines now and in 2016. The blog goes on to mention the attacks that have taken place and the steps they have taken to thwart them. From what I see now compared to 2015 this isn't very bad.
Maybe the fact that M/S can hold it off is a big deal. You don't see or hear that much if at all.
Just do a search for the thread title if you are interested in reading the entire blog entry.

Back