• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

New Forum Member

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

kramernunez

Mar 22, 2021
Hi everyone! My name is Kramer Nunez and I was having issues with my camtasia 9 registration, everything was fine for months and then out of the blue it wouldnt work, looked all over the internet and finally found a fix here and liked what I saw so I joined. Hope to be able to help others here just like I have been helped. Havent been a part of a forum actively for almost 10 years so Im excited:)

Hi everyone! My name is Kramer Nunez and I was having issues with my camtasia 9 registration, everything was fine for months and then out of the blue it wouldnt work, looked all over the internet and finally found a fix here and liked what I saw so I joined. Hope to be able to help others here just like I have been helped. Havent been a part of a forum actively for almost 10 years so Im excited:)

Welcome Kramer Nunez! ;) :D

Back