• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

New here. only came on to get help with some DC.

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

rikki409

Oct 16, 2021
recently got some dc and this was the website it said it was from. it came with these instructions and I'm not sure what to do.
"Make sure Office setup is closed, from Activator Folder run as ADMINISTRATOR "KMS_VL_ALL_AIO" and type 1
DONE! "
seems easy enough but i don't know how to run as administrator from the activator folder or what "KMS_ALL_AIO" is if all I have to type is 1

I've tried that, it doesn't open the option up. It needs a program to run and there are no programs in the file, only a read only text telling me to do that.

I've tried that, it doesn't open the option up. It needs a program to run and there are no programs in the file, only a read only text telling me to do that.
It should be a batch (.bat) or a exe. Both extensions should be possible to run as administrator.

To find a good KMS just search for github kms

It should be a batch (.bat) or a exe. Both extensions should be possible to run as administrator.

To find a good KMS just search for github kms
I don't see it and I'm not sure what that means but here is what I've got

Attachments

• Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    254.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    159.4 KB · Views: 9
hello all, I would like to introduce myself from Belgium.

And, i managed to run the KMS_ALL_AIO file and when I type 1 it takes its time and tells me all of the windows products on my PC and what is activated. However for Office 2021 it says cannot convert to volume and this KMS file came with the Office 2021 Pro Plus download. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

hello all, I would like to introduce myself from Belgium.

And, i managed to run the KMS_ALL_AIO file and when I type 1 it takes its time and tells me all of the windows products on my PC and what is activated. However for Office 2021 it says cannot convert to volume and this KMS file came with the Office 2021 Pro Plus download. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!
Hi,

Please open this image, first you need to Convert Office C2R-R2V --> then type 1.

Hi,

Please open this image, first you need to Convert Office C2R-R2V --> then type 1.
Hi - thanks for the swift reply.

Had to press 3 to deactivate manual mode first before trying your steps.

And it now says "No" for option 7 Convert Office C2R-R2V but after pressing 1 still says unable to convert to volume. Now when I launch any app from the Office suite it says its Office 365 even though in the add/remove programs it shows as Office 2021 Pro Plus.

Maybe I'll need to uninstall completely and then try again when I'm home after work but if you have any more tips will be happy to try them.

Hi,

Remove office 365, remove all office versions, reboot and install office 2021.
Hi Thumper - tried uninstall/reinstall but still getting the same issue, back on Office 365 again with no idea of how even though the installation is of Office 2021 and there are no other Office versions installed on my PC. When I launch the 2021 setup file it clearly shows its 2021 and not 365. I am out of ideas now but at least I have a working version of Office, maybe in some time there will be an updated version of the tool.

Do you have this version working at your end and if any more tips?

Here are some reference screens. And, one more thing that regardless of whether or not I chose the option "Convert Office C2R-R2V" before pressing 1 its the same result.

Screen 1
Screen 2
Screen 3

Back