• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Newbie Here

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

PurpleNurps

May 5, 2023
Hi all,

I've initially joined to simply learn how to install office which I downloaded from 1337. I don't understand what it means by running the patch or using the installer. I installed it and it's asking to activate before 10/05 so I'm sure I've missed a step or two. Any help would be appreciated.

Glad to be here and excited to learn.

Hi all,

I've initially joined to simply learn how to install office which I downloaded from 1337. I don't understand what it means by running the patch or using the installer. I installed it and it's asking to activate before 10/05 so I'm sure I've missed a step or two. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome PurpleNurps! ;) :D

Hi all,

Welcome to the FAM

Back