• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

ObjectDock for Windows

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

alpha1911

Oct 4, 2012
ObjectDock for Windows

Download+ObjectDock+2.0.jpg

ObjectDock is designed to add style, organization, and function to your Windows experience. Place your favorite web links, program shortcuts and information widgets on this fun, animated and easy-to-use dock. Additional docklets provide quick access to weather, time, and other useful information. A new UI allows users to choose from a number of styles and special effects for a custom experience. The free version has only one dock (Plus version adds capability to have multiple docks, adds Tabbed docks, System Tray support and skin recoloring).

Free version features:

Put shortcuts on your dock
Display running applications on your dock
Put docklets on your dock
Icons zoom on mouse-over
Optional swinging icons on mouse-over
Skinnable backgrounds with reflections
Change the appearance of the icons of running tasks and shortcuts
Position dock on any edge of the screen
Optionally hide Windows taskbar
Optionally represent running programs by snapshot of their window
Ability to autohide dock for maximized applications
Code:
http://www.stardock.com/products/objectdock/purchase.asp

Probably from all that choice that there is in the application market, this option is the best, I've been using it for several years only on my computer and at home. You are very conveniently located icons on the desktop, I probably even take an example from you, only for this I need to update this software and download it from here https://yumdownload.com/objectdock. Thanks a lot!

Back