• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Twiggls

Feb 9, 2023
Hello all,

first of all many thanks for this page. Great work! I have a very weird problem. I am looking for a reasonably recent version of the program "Highscore Plus" from Malvern Panalytical. I know it's pretty nerdy and probably too specific. But I wanted at least to give it a try and if someone has something or can help me, I would name my next kid after him/her.

Greetings
Twiggls

Here unfortunately is a program that has a very limited user base, most cracks are done for props which require a broad user interest base.
Since you are in an educational settings, almost universally software companies will offer low cost licenses thru their educational institutions. The reason being if you can get students using your product in a competitive environment (grades) they will put the effort into learning their software. Understanding the students have extremely limited funds and not into a commercial environment they in an intelligent move make the software easily obtainable to students with hope they continue to utilize it once they graduate.

Back