• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Office 2021 LTS Craps Out

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
I give up on this version. Evidently Microsoft got wise on this crack and deauthorized the cracked version. Well such is life my friends. Back to the old trusty 2016 Thumper version. I wouldn't even bother trying to patch up the 2021 LTS version. Another case of whack-a-mole it looks like.
Rrrrr Such is the of a pirate me mateys.
Oh don't forget to unpack the 2016 version by extracting only the CONTENTS of the "MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator [TechTools.NET]" folder if that makes sense. If you attempt to extract the entire folder, Windows has a hissy fit about file name lengths are too long, etc. Don't forget to disable anti-virus. Seems all the a/v programs flag KMS. Gotta wonder if Microsoft is paying them to make sure they do since it's an all in one crack for their flagship products.

Back