• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

old member found my way back

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

redice

Apr 1, 2023
had an acc here a few years ago, cant remember if it was in my name or my old dads acc.

I'm a 51 swed that tinkers with pc for my self and my friends, love to make them work, and so far for my 30 years of tinkering i have only 1 time manage to get a virus (knock knock on wood) i have missed this forum for awile, and forgott the adr, but i was going true som old harddrives and founs an old folder with office 2016 from this site the activator was gone my i had an other activator that made it work for me.

so once again i'm gona make friends happy. Looking for a ready made win11 with tmp check already disable

Have a look at 1337x. You being more a hands on guy, you can always grab an OEM version from Microsoft and Rufus will bypass the TM check. If you look thru the forum I am sure the registry hack has been posted. Doesn’t seem Microsoft cares very much about that check, I think is was to make the manufacturers happy by forcing you to update hardware but Microsoft sees that was a silly idea.
Welcome back!

Have a look at 1337x. You being more a hands on guy, you can always grab an OEM version from Microsoft and Rufus will bypass the TM check. If you look thru the forum I am sure the registry hack has been posted. Doesn’t seem Microsoft cares very much about that check, I think is was to make the manufacturers happy by forcing you to update hardware but Microsoft sees that was a silly idea.
Welcome back!
ty gona look around, havent had time yet, been forced to fix my car in real life. thats the only bad thing of owning a older car ;) but i'm goona sniff around the forum have alot to catch up to do, especial when it comes to win11 :p

had an acc here a few years ago, cant remember if it was in my name or my old dads acc.

I'm a 51 swed that tinkers with pc for my self and my friends, love to make them work, and so far for my 30 years of tinkering i have only 1 time manage to get a virus (knock knock on wood) i have missed this forum for awile, and forgott the adr, but i was going true som old harddrives and founs an old folder with office 2016 from this site the activator was gone my i had an other activator that made it work for me.

so once again i'm gona make friends happy. Looking for a ready made win11 with tmp check already disable

Welcome redice! ;) :D

Back