• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Password help

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

jjnpj

Apr 22, 2012
Hi all,

i have a problem with my wifes new laptop,me being me said "i'll set it up for you" and went about it,i also made up the password and you guessed it,ive forgotten it!!,Doh!!!!,now she cant get into her new laptop and isnt really happy with me,is there anyway to get round this,ive read so much crap online and tried a few things but nothing has worked,even went to pirate bay and downloaded a password recovery bundle and thats how i got to this site,that doesnt seem to work but im not the sharpest tool in the box,do i have to buy a password unlocker or such thing?,can anyone help????

thanks in advance

Check out this topic: http://thumperdc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=68685

I'm sure this post will help you :)

Ok thanks for that,
however,when i get to "start" i get a message saying "error opening drive handle", and i have to close it.
any ideas??

I dont have idea... because i never used any software like this... but one friend of mine used and was working for him as well

Back