• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Password Manager

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Bought a lifetime subscription a couple of years ago for less than $20 at the time. I wouldn't recommend it.
Pros:
Cloud based. Seems moderately secure. Works seamlessly across multiple platforms after platform has been registered with two-factor authentication.
Cons:
Doesn't always work, lots of sites it doesn't recognize. Too easily interfered by other auto-fill and security programs. Sketchy support.

In my case when I attempted to install a fresh copy of Kaspersky Total Security, it forced me to uninstall Sticky Passwords BEFORE Kaspersky would install. I then reinstalled Sticky Password on top of Kaspersky with no problems. Lamantine Software, Sticky Passwords author told me to contact Kaspersky since I bought their software first. Heck of a job with product support Lamantine. All that together earns them a big zero. Move on and try something else.

Bought a lifetime subscription a couple of years ago for less than $20 at the time. I wouldn't recommend it.
Pros:
Cloud based. Seems moderately secure. Works seamlessly across multiple platforms after platform has been registered with two-factor authentication.
Cons:
Doesn't always work, lots of sites it doesn't recognize. Too easily interfered by other auto-fill and security programs. Sketchy support.

In my case when I attempted to install a fresh copy of Kaspersky Total Security, it forced me to uninstall Sticky Passwords BEFORE Kaspersky would install. I then reinstalled Sticky Password on top of Kaspersky with no problems. Lamantine Software, Sticky Passwords author told me to contact Kaspersky since I bought their software first. Heck of a job with product support Lamantine. All that together earns them a big zero. Move on and try something else.

Which software is that?

Btw, bitwarden works fine for me.

Back