• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Super Hide My IP

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediJoe24

Jan 23, 2011
I recently installed and used one of your working Super Hide My Ip's 3.0.6.8 and it was working fine until I noticed the Canadian Ip's were dropped as they worked very well for me. So Instead of just keeping the Ip's I had working, I decided to try a reinstall and can only get the Trial Version with it's patch. I have tried just about every version of the 'Hide IP's' and they all do the same(mostly from kickasstorrents where I first seen you.) Could you tell me if I need to take a diffrent step or is the Hide ip company dropping the patch somehow?....hopefully you will have a solution, at least an alternative, if not then at least thank you for work. :)

dude try:

Hide IP Easy 5.0.3.8 (incl Portable)+ crack
http://www.thumperdc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=18611

or
Super Hide IP v3.0.6.8 incl Crack
http://www.thumperdc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=17717

If these will not working let me know coz i will try to find anythink eles for you :D

Same Deal with Super Hide My Ip 3.0.6.8....soon as you patch or copy and paste the crack the Original Site pops up and you only get the Trial version...This is weird because this same one was working for me earlier today and for past month.

Gonna try the second file you provided shortly, may have to wait till tomorrow, but I think I have already tried this one too. I honestly think the Original Site for these similar formatted programs has taken some sort of action, but hope it's just a glitch on my end even though I'm seeing more and more posts about these items not working. I was using this item daily, and I thank you for the use I've had. Hope ya got something up your sleeve hehe

HIP...Easy done the same thing when patch applied :(.......Just got an email from isohunt admin that his Super Hide went out, and he's getting fail same as I.

Not sure Mr. Thumper....must sleep now....will try some more later, thanks for your time.

Just had a new babygirl sunday 23rd, yay, was hoping sum1 would be able to tell why I can't get any of the Super or just plain Hide IP's to work, I get trial version with all cracks and patches....will be back laters, off to tend to my new baby girl.

THUMPER said:
if these will not work let me know i will try to install these softwares with Teamviewer if you want :)

I've never used "Teamviewer"...I'm willing to give it a shot. Please give instructions for my part :think:

righto same for me... the two prgrams keep saying that my trial is rumn out or app failed to load properly... odd hope that someone can see what the problem is with either program... thanks xox camille

xoxcamille said:
righto same for me... the two prgrams keep saying that my trial is rumn out or app failed to load properly... odd hope that someone can see what the problem is with either program... thanks xox camille

The New Version with diffrent patch is working as of now :appl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back