• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Info ThumperDC/TheWindowsForum - Red alert!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Re: ThumperDC, red alert.

<t>Just sent $5 from my Gmail account via PayPal. Please mark me as a donor. Thanks for the great site!</t>

<r>You are in donator rank dude <E>:)</E><br/>
<br/>
Thanks for helping this site <E>:D</E> <E>;)</E></r>

<t>Hey as soon as i can get some money on my prepaid card i will be glad to donate to you guys, You guys have already helped me out more times then once in finding some software that i needed... I wish you would stay up on the movie sec a little better, But you guys are kick ass in the apps dept... Keep up the great work !!!</t>

<t>sent $26.00. hope this helps enough...<br/>
<br/>
any chance of access to the xxx forums or are they ended?</t>

<r>Hello lardawg,<br/>
<br/>
Thanks very much for help <E>:)</E> I have promoted you to VIP DONATOR Rank.... for more info you can read PM here: <URL url="http://thumperdc.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&folder=inbox">http://thumperdc.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&folder=inbox</URL><br/>
<br/>
For XXX forums am so sorry but we decided to delete xxx forum from this site because alof of kids was trying to view it :S<br/>
<br/>
Thanks for understanding <E>:)</E></r>

<t>Going to test some of the torrents qualities, looking especially at win apps. If its working and virus free, you can count on my $50!</t>

<t>Well the first torrent I downloaded was good and that was enough for me to give my donation. Donated $50, email was different though. The transaction number was 8SF95830TS878445C. Please upgrade this email account so that I may have better d/l's. Appreciated.</t>

<r>Thank you very very much for help Finetuned!!<br/>
<br/>
You got promoted and please check your PMs <E>:)</E><br/>
<br/>
Thanks again,<br/>
Thumper</r>

<r>sorry guys i said this before but i cant really donate for alot of reasons>>> <E:mad:</E> <br/>
any other way we can help the site? :think:</r>

<t>will do</t>

<t>I get paid on Friday I'll credit my account then.. Thanks guys!!!</t>

<r>Just got here but have already thrown $50 down just in case this place rocks. if not. . . hey its only money. sounds like everybody here has potential.<br/>
these are more fun then my cox account too: :thumbup: :thumbup: <EMOJI seq="1f44d">:thumbsup:</EMOJI> :appls: <EMOJI seq="1f3bb">:violin:</EMOJI> <EMOJI seq="1f6ac">:smoking:</EMOJI> <br/>
why arent the smilies showing up on my side???<br/>
<br/>
mario said to PM him but Im not sure how, advise?</r>

<r>:appls: oh! the light of understanding beginzs to shine.<br/>
<br/>
<EMOJI seq="1f60a">:blush:</EMOJI> <E>:crying:</E> :nono: <E>:eek:k:</E> :shoot: :cheers: :icon_cheesygrin: <br/>
:icon_cry2: <E>:shock:</E> <EMOJI seq="1f6ac">:smoking:</EMOJI> :yowyow: :appls: <br/>
<br/>
<EMOJI seq="1f44f">:clap:</EMOJI> :dance: :naughty: <EMOJI seq="270b">:hand:</EMOJI> :liar: <EMOJI seq="1f64f">:pray:</EMOJI> :think: <EMOJI seq="1f3bb">:violin:</EMOJI> <br/>
I think thay got it out of my system.<br/>
<br/>
I promise to use them properly now.</r>

<t>HI THUMP....just donated 75.OO Dollars,,,but I didnt see where you received it other than my paypal...shure hope it went through...</t>

<r>Thank You.<br/>
<br/>
I just promoted you to your new rank <E>:)</E></r>

Back