• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Trojan Remover 6.8.3

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

holmroad

May 5, 2012
Having downloaded TRJ 6.8.3 off P/Bay (Thumpers version!!) - as with ALL current downloads I cannot get it to 'stick' as (due to fact I've already tried it from other versions and 28 days free trial expired! - I cannot get the patches or cracks to 'hold' and as soon as it opens it tells me its expired!
At no time did I allow TRJ to 'update' either!
I did get it to reload by setting pc date back 12 months, but as soon as I pur date back to today and tried running it it told me 'expired'!
Is there ANY way round this please? ;)

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7209196/Trojan_Remover_v6.8.3.2603___Patch_[ThumperDC]

Thanks for your help mate!

hello again,

Please follow these installation notes:

1. Install the program and do not run.
2. Copy the patch to prog dir, i,e, "C:program FilesTrojan Remover", and run it there and click "Patch".
3. DONE!

Did all that and when I pasted patch into rmtrj... it opened prog and told me it had expired and I needed to register it!
NB I had used 'Your Uninstaller' to uninstall ALL traces of previous attemps and disabled Malwarebytes and AVG 2012 first!

hmm, i dont know then... i have test that before i uploaded and was working fine... maybe key is blacklisted :(

sorry

Ok mate, thanx for trying - its just that you did request any queries be sent to you within the torrent!
(Plus you'll be prepared if anyone else has had probs too!)
Thanks anyway!

Download the file from here, also from heet and pirate bay.... total removeal of by 100% clean uninstaller and all reg files..
it will show 100% on 1st run.... but after a reboot it is 30 day trial...
have tested the patch. same thing - also test the crack.. same thing.
30 day trial.. is all that is offered....

Hey snuffy,

Please download this torrent: http://h33t.com/tor/872600/trojan-remover-v6-8-3-2604-h33t-ku92-full

Key must work ;)

The patch does work ... but must be placed in the proper folder - install folder - then run... and it must patch both files....
has been tested an will backup both files.
1. Rmvtrjan.exe.BAK
and
2. Trjscan.exe.BAK

if both are not patched then the program reverts to 30 day trial....

the crack only has two files an that only allows fastscan to operate.... so if you try the crack it will jam up the patch...

now working 100% using patch only....Thanks

any one wants full and registered software,s mean any kind of software contect me on my gmail
real hide ip with crack
wireless hack software
rar orignal password unlocker
web came hacker
idm fully loaded unlimted
offline yahoo mesenger latest
alcohol with key TrT
desktop ultimate locker
skype full edition
teamviewer full and with cracked
turbotax 2011
winrar 64bit full registered
google chorom red dragon latest
auslogics disk defrag latest with key
ip blocker with crack
facebook hack software
msn hack software
yahoo hack software
ip hack software
alienware invader theme
hud evallotion premium theme
rapidshare hack software
rapidshare plus 4.0
download accelerator plus premium
airmagnet wifi
paragon HDM full
vmware player
utorrent plus etc and many more sotware,s
thanks khanzzz group :whythankyou: :whythankyou:

Hi, Id like to try this Trojan Remover of yours and also the wifi hack tool. I just bought this new samsung laptop and now its too slow due to me clicking all pop ups and simultaneous downloads. Please help if its not too much to ask, I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

equinox626

Back