• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Utorrent pro downgrading.

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Mishaokay

Jun 17, 2015
I managed to get it working np. I even went into setting and disabled auto update. But when I come back to my computer after sleep mode or restarting or whatever it reverts back to free edition.. Any advice? Thanks

spngbobis4me said:
I downloaded the latest version and it still keeps reverting back to the free version after restart?

Hi,

Please download and install last version.

Good luck.

That's the same answer you gave me last time? do you have a link to this download so I know I'm downloading the right one? Thank you.

spngbobis4me said:
That's the same answer you gave me last time? do you have a link to this download so I know I'm downloading the right one? Thank you.

You can download anywhere when you see my name ;)

hi.how can I downlods microsoft 2016? say i got it get the rigth tool i don't know what to do? can some xplaian

It still reverts back to free utorrent? I read the comments that said to move it program files? does this fix it and if so can you explain how to do this and which file to move please?

1. Download the latest free one.
2. install any older cracked one over the newest one (it will ask if you want to downgrade).
3. Tick the usual no update box(es) and it will not revert back to the newest version.

If u can get a newer 3.4.5 cracked one, the revert issue is gone. But im guessing its best to do it the way i described ontop anyways (it will get older over time so...).

Back