uTorrentPatch [SpeedUP DL speed]

uTorrentPatch [SpeedUP DL speed] 1.0

ThumperTM

El Patrón
Owner

Last edited:

[email protected]

thanks but i applied the patch and am now going to restart my computer but i have one question and anyone is welcomed to answer it for me but how exactly can you tell whether or not your getting better speeds? i just want to know how to tell if i did it right. and is there any other mods or setting i can play with to make it even better, i already unsuccessfully tried to do port forwarding on it last night and have given up on that due to the fact it just wont work for me and i get frustrated with it. thanks again Tom

[email protected]

this patch kind of made my night a living nightmare. it messed with to much so i was uploading fast but downloading was cut down to hardly anything and made my system reboot slow now i took it completely off my OS and fixed everything 4 hrs later. maybe its something i did maybe its the app i dont know but thanks anyway

iambrianv

first ...hi there..new member to the site...still looking around..nice site so far....

just wondering that if you could provide a list of the settings that it makes......and does it do any port forwarding???..mine is already configured and don't want to have to mess with it again...thanks much...brian