ThumperTM

El Patrón
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand

Last edited:

[email protected]

Aug 24, 2012
thanks but i applied the patch and am now going to restart my computer but i have one question and anyone is welcomed to answer it for me but how exactly can you tell whether or not your getting better speeds? i just want to know how to tell if i did it right. and is there any other mods or setting i can play with to make it even better, i already unsuccessfully tried to do port forwarding on it last night and have given up on that due to the fact it just wont work for me and i get frustrated with it. thanks again Tom

[email protected]

Aug 24, 2012
this patch kind of made my night a living nightmare. it messed with to much so i was uploading fast but downloading was cut down to hardly anything and made my system reboot slow now i took it completely off my OS and fixed everything 4 hrs later. maybe its something i did maybe its the app i dont know but thanks anyway

iambrianv

Sep 14, 2012
first ...hi there..new member to the site...still looking around..nice site so far....

just wondering that if you could provide a list of the settings that it makes......and does it do any port forwarding???..mine is already configured and don't want to have to mess with it again...thanks much...brian

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 0