• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Well Sorta It's Microsoft After All

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Looks like our friends at Microsoft are milking Office 365 for all it's worth. They just lump it into "cloud products" in their earnings statement. I know they viciously protect every aspect of Office the can with lawsuits for anyone issuing programs that have some compatibility particular MS Word. Be careful what you wish for Microsoft. There will come a tipping point when users will say "I have had enough and I am not going to take it anymore". I for one can't wait. BTW rumors are the 10 will be the last Windows version. Future versions will be modeled after the Chromebook model. Microsoft loves the idea of recurrent revenue that cloud based applications bring and will allow then to get a stranglehold on software not unlike Apple has. Once again don't price yourself out of the market MS. If all the talent turns to Linux you will be oh so very sorry.

Back