• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

What's a simple movie editing software ?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldo

Feb 20, 2016
Hey dudes

I'm after an uncomplicated video/movie editing software. Something I can just mark and 'start point' and an 'end point' and delete a scene (cos there's a load of crap ones in films). I'm very tech savvy but I just want a simple turn the handle - job done solution for my sci-fi collection.

Cheers,

naldo

donaldo said:
Hey dudes

I'm after an uncomplicated video/movie editing software. Something I can just mark and 'start point' and an 'end point' and delete a scene (cos there's a load of crap ones in films). I'm very tech savvy but I just want a simple turn the handle - job done solution for my sci-fi collection.

Cheers,

naldo

Hi Naldo,

Here are some good softwares: http://www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/best-free-video-editing-software-9-top-programs-you-should-download-1136264

;)

Cheers Thumper,

I'll try video editor and virtualdub to begin with - thanks for the good steer :D

naldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back