• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Where exactly do I copy the photoshop 2023 crack files to?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

cosmicserpent

Feb 19, 2023
Okay so in the crack folder I have "dvaappsupport.dll" and a folder that says "required" (with another folder and 2 .dll files inside), and the photoshop application. Where exactly am I supposed to copy which files? The readme doesn't make it very clear, it just says copy to installation directory. But I'm not sure which exact folders in the file location I'm supposed to put them in?

To find the installation directory right click on the program icon either in the apps list or desktop if you created a shortcut. Sometimes the desktop icon will lead to another shortcut, nevermind, right click on that to find the installation folder.
A doggie trick is rather than overwrite the existing file in the program file with the program, I will add an additional extension .BAK to the existing file just in case if you must revert to the non-cracked version.

Back