DandaMan

Sep 7, 2019
copenhagen
OS
Windows 7
BR
Firefox 70.0
Hi!

Just a couple of questions regarding the install process cause I´ve never done it before. I want to install your Win 10 1903 but the desk top I have are blank so were wondering if? I´m a noob.

I´ve read the "read me" file but don´t get it so.

1. do I need Deamon or something like that to mount it and how do I do that on a "empty computer?

2. Do I put the "OnlineKMS.rar" file on the boot USB?

3. Any tips for a noob?

Best regards and thanks in advance if someone would take the time:)

Reactions: Mango

Varjak Paw

May 12, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Firefox 70.0
Hi,

An easy way to learn a bit more on this topic is to look in Youtube: how to install windows 10.
Lots of good explanation there.

From another Windows 10 computer, you can create a bootable DVD with this tool:
Windows Media Creation Tool.
This will create an .iso file, that you can then burn onto a DVD.
This DVD is bootable, it means once you have put it in the dvd-player, and after that, restart your PC, highly likely you have to press any key on the keyboard, and the dvd starts to run and install windows 10.
If it doesn't do that, make sure to check the boot-order in the bios, set the dvd player on the first place. (above the hard-drive)

Skip to fill in the Windows installation code. After Windows has been installed install the KMS.rar file. (maybe free winzip is needed). After that install a virus scanner and make an exeption for the KMS.exe file in the virus scanner, or it will be deleted)

I have been using KMS activators for a long time, but in my country (NL) we can buy online officially legal codes for Windows. ( they buy and sell legal codes nowadays) Windows 10 Pro cost me E 19,95 . No risk of a virus to begin with, and I could install windows in all kind of languages.

But it is good for testing and playing with the KMS activator, just to know how things work, but for a few euros you have a legal version with less headache. Success with it. :)

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 78.0.3904.70
Hi,

An easy way to learn a bit more on this topic is to look in Youtube: how to install windows 10.

This DVD is bootable, it means once you have put it in the dvd-player, and after that, restart your PC, highly likely you have to press any key on the keyboard, and the dvd starts to run and install windows 10.
If it doesn't do that, make sure to check the boot-order in the bios, set the dvd player on the first place. (above the hard-drive)

Skip to fill in the Windows installation code. After Windows has been installed install the KMS.rar file. (maybe free winzip is needed). After that install a virus scanner and make an exeption for the KMS.exe file in the virus scanner, or it will be deleted)

I have been using KMS activators for a long time, but in my country (NL) we can buy online officially legal codes for Windows. ( they buy and sell legal codes nowadays) Windows 10 Pro cost me E 19,95 . No risk of a virus to begin with, and I could install windows in all kind of languages.

But it is good for testing and playing with the KMS activator, just to know how things work, but for a few euros you have a legal version with less headache. Success with it. :)
Very good explanation, thank you!

DandaMan

Sep 7, 2019
copenhagen
OS
Windows 7
BR
Firefox 70.0
Hi,

Much obliged, my sincere thanks:)

DandaMan

Sep 7, 2019
copenhagen
OS
Windows 7
BR
Firefox 70.0
Hi,

Hi again!

I used an USB and it installed but have not asked for KSM code yet. My question is do I install Daemon and then mount the KSM iso file?

Sorry for bothering you again with this.

Varjak Paw

May 12, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Firefox 70.0
Hi,

Most of the time I have burnt the .iso file on a dvd.
(Reason for this is that sometimes virus scanners will delete crack files. )
So indeed, you need to install a program to mount the .iso file and run it from there.

I just read that Windows 10 has the possibility to mount .iso files.
After you installed W10, right click on the .iso file and open it with explorer. ( you will see the files inside the .iso file) If you see a setup file, double click on it and it should open.

(I thought that KSM.exe files are the one that needs to be installed. I don't know why yours is an .iso file.
Can't you browse the internet for a .exe file? Or get a copy on tpb that has this file included and run automatically?)

Nice testing anyway, very good learning curve ;)

Reactions: Mango

Mango

Sep 27, 2019
Australia
OS
iOS
BR
Mobile Safari 12.1.2
If you go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10ISO on a PC with windows already installed and put windows 10 onto a 8GB USB then google “Thepiratebay proxy list and download the application torrent called KMSpico so you can connect to the internet and run KMSpico after you install Windows 10 from the USB you created it will activate windows as a genuine Activation key. If you run into any problems, need help or get stuck let me know and I will help all I can.

DVDR_Dog

Donator
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 78.0.3904.87
If you go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10ISO on a PC with windows already installed and put windows 10 onto a 8GB USB then google “Thepiratebay proxy list and download the application torrent called KMSpico so you can connect to the internet and run KMSpico after you install Windows 10 from the USB you created it will activate windows as a genuine Activation key. If you run into any problems, need help or get stuck let me know and I will help all I can.
Keep in mind that app can make your A/V program go bonkers so disable it when moving it around on the computer you used to download it. Otherwise it may go poof and you will be back here asking all kinds of questions. Don't forget Win 10 installs it's own A/V program "Windows Defender" with a fresh install so disable that on your new Windows installation. I never had to use that app so I am guessing but that's based on our user's past history here.

Patientlively

Nov 8, 2019
Mexico
OS
Windows 10
BR
Firefox 68.0
It is not that hard,everyone's advice is the same,you can download and install Windows 10 from Microsoft,as well as you can also use Windows 10 installation media tool,someone suggested downloading Windows iso file and burning it to a drive to as Windows bootable drive,it is a good idea.