• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Win7 probleme

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

cambob

Mar 5, 2011
hi every one
well I am new hear ^^
i have a big problem with Win7.
when I install a software and wanna crack it i can't !!
there is 2 exp for what's happening to me

1- I am a fan off WoW and off course like every one I use "WoW-emu-Hacker"
in that OS i have to run it as an administrator so it can work and i did it and it works find ^^
but one day I have delete the folder of the "WoW emu hacker" by err when i download it again it didn't work >> because hi still "Run as an admin" like i have don it twice in the same time !! (run as an admin what's gona run an admin)
because when i let it the same configuration i found it when i have been downloaded it ...it works !!

2-every one knew Xilisoft video converter ultimate a guess ... well the latest version of that software require that you have to paste a DLL file in the directory so it can't check the key in there server
well i have install it and convert a lot off video whit it xd
but after a wile (i forget to remove the box "check the update") so it did it auto and it stop working for me
i have uninstaller it and all the entries in the Reg (whit your Uninstaller) and check it again by my self !! and the is no entries
but now when i install it again and replace the DLL file in the directory it didn't work like the 1st one
it seem that the OS store every thing !!!!

and this is not all that problem it happen with a lot of softwares (the windows store there reg key)
even if i delete it manually or if i don't find a crack for some thing i use the trial period but when i uninstalle it and installe it again it toled me that i have the soft in my computer and i cant purchair the trial period.
any solution plz I'll be very thankful
because i have been using Win7 just for 5month i used Win Xp for the most of the time and that problem don't existe x)
thanks

PS: i have a Win 7 ultimate edition with full updates including Sp1 >>and that problem exist even before i instal SP1.

Back