What's new

Windows 10 home de-activated with KMSauto net

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

cam82

Nov 30, 2015
Help please! I got Office 2016 Pro with the KMSauto net 2015 portable crack, but probably read the instructions wrong - I read the tip as needing to activate windows, and so I clicked the activate windows button, but in doing so I de-activated the version I have (the upgrade from win8). Now I can't activate it nor re-activate it with KMS - it's currently throwing error code '0x8007007B' at me and KMSauto net starts up by telling me 'the system has problems with activation'. Haven't even tried activating office 2016 yet, and feeling way out of my depth trying to solve the issue :-(

cam82

Nov 30, 2015
OK I got win10 back working thanks to KMS clean & starting again with all AV, win defender & internet disabled... BUT there's no getting KMS to activate office 16. Even running as admin, with AV et al disabled :-(

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E Windows 10 Seeking Help in Free upgradation of Windows 10 Home Single Language to Professional Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 7
ThumperTM Microsoft is once again reportedly bringing Android apps to Windows Windows News 2
J Any Windows installation failed. Windows 8 and 7 Hardware Chat and Support 1
Shalashaska Office 2016 installed - My windows now wants me to update it Windows 10 Help and Support 5
DVDR_Dog Windows Update 20H2 Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 2
DVDR_Dog Take Back Your Privacy: Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials 2
DVDR_Dog Intel’s WIFI drivers have been causing Windows 10 BSOD Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) 1
D Windows 10 and VPN's Windows 10 Help and Support 4
DVDR_Dog How to restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10 Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 1
DVDR_Dog Microsoft confirms Windows 10 slow boot issue due to KB4559309 Windows 10 Help and Support 2
ThumperTM Not an Insider? Here's how you can get the new Start Menu on Windows 10 version 2004 Windows News 2
Mhaimonie Permanent icon of Windows Update in Settings window Windows 10 Help and Support 3
DVDR_Dog Windows Linux UEFI exploit General Security 8
W Windows Update deleted my Linux partition? Windows 10 Help and Support 4
TimGarrett Windows 7 Is download thoptv for windows 7 safe? Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 8
DVDR_Dog Make Windows 10 Defender Much Better Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, and Privacy Software 2
th3m Windows Sandbox Windows Apps 3
R Problems with my brother printer after updating Windows 10 recently Windows 10 Help and Support 1
X After clean installing Windows 10 Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 10
A Windows 10 installer has no edition selection before installation? Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 9
ThumperTM SMBleed: A New Critical Vulnerability Affects Windows SMB Protocol Windows News 1
DVDR_Dog Windows 2004 (May 2020 upgrade) READ THIS! Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 4
B Easily Increase Windows Privacy General Security 10
L Windows 10 Factory Reset the Most Thorough? Windows 10 Help and Support 3
D Make Windows 7 recovery iso files bootable to usb Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 4
Y windows is slow Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 6
O my windows number Windows 10 Help and Support 4
S KMSpico, Windows, and Office 2016 Windows 10 Help and Support 16
ThumperTM Search problems in Windows 10 Windows 10 Help and Support 2
D Windows 10 activation types Windows 10 Help and Support 6
S Problem with installing office 2016 on windows 10 Windows 10 Help and Support 4
MusicMan Windows 10 November screwup Windows 10 Help and Support 15
DVDR_Dog Windows Update Kills My Laptops Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) 10
DVDR_Dog How to Block Windows 10 Update Force Installing the New Edge Browser Windows 10 Help and Support 6
DVDR_Dog Bypass Windows 7 Extended Security Updates Eligibility Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 2
Clint2808 Windows 10 download from Thumper Windows 10 Help and Support 8
V Windows 10 : same license in virtual box? Windows 10 Help and Support 3
M Need activate my windows 10 Windows 10 Help and Support 7
DVDR_Dog Windows 1909 aka November Update is Live Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 14
DVDR_Dog Windows 1909 Upgrade (Now called November Update) Download Windows 10 Tutorials 12
DVDR_Dog Microsoft Fixes Windows 10 1903 Network Issue Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 0
B Windows 8 boot up screen complete freeze after installing new hardware Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 5
DVDR_Dog Loading Windows 7 on Native Win 10 System Headache Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 2
DVDR_Dog Big Lies Told by Windows Windows 10 Help and Support 0
A ERROR "Activate your windows 10" though I purchased it Windows 10 Hardware Chat and Support 2
DVDR_Dog Windows 10 KB4505903 Update Breaks Bluetooth Speakers Connectivity Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 5
DVDR_Dog Microsoft confirms installation issues in Windows 10 updates 8/19/2019 Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 5
O windows 8.1 will not down load updates Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 6
DVDR_Dog Is Windows Defender Your Primary A/V? Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, and Privacy Software 9
DVDR_Dog Windows 8 Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 4