What's new
  • Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 Stuck On Loading Issue.

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Murraybond

May 4, 2022
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 101.0.4951.41
Guys. How are you doing? First and foremost, I'd like to state that this is my first post on this site. I had hoped that you would be able to provide me with more useful recommendations. Guys, I've got a problem; I can't seem to get Windows 10 to stop loading. I had given it my all, but the problem remained the same. Because I have no prior expertise in this area, I am seeking your advice. Are you able to assist me in any way?
I ran a Google search yesterday and came up with a few options, one of which is this. But, gentlemen, are I able to follow the advice given there? Please assist me in resolving the problem.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 100.0.4896.127
That's as good advice as I could give you. I would just run down that list and see what happens.
Not sure what kind and type of system you are dealing with but at absolute worst you may have damaged the hard drive particularly if it's a laptop.
You hadn't mentioned is you need to retrieve files from the existing hard drive, if so you may have to resort to some really drastic steps. Run down that list and if it still won't boot, we can help you try and save your files at least.

Hotrod369

May 31, 2021
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 100.0.4896.147
Guys. How are you doing? First and foremost, I'd like to state that this is my first post on this site. I had hoped that you would be able to provide me with more useful recommendations. Guys, I've got a problem; I can't seem to get Windows 10 to stop loading. I had given it my all, but the problem remained the same. Because I have no prior expertise in this area, I am seeking your advice. Are you able to assist me in any way?
I ran a Google search yesterday and came up with a few options, one of which is this. But, gentlemen, are I able to follow the advice given there? Please assist me in resolving the problem.
You need to provide more info. Tell us what hardware you have and what if any message you are getting. Also, does it stop during the boot process? If so at what point does it stop. Is it a boot loop where the PC tries to boot shuts down and repeats?

cyrillino14

Jul 7, 2021
OS
Windows 10
BR
Firefox 100.0
Did you upgrade or was it a clean install? Is it a relatively new Pc? Also which version of Windows 10 did you try to load? If it is the newest, maybe an older version would work..? It can be a hardware issue.

Buster Friendly

May 5, 2022
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 101.0.4951.54
you should give us more informations to solve this one.

hacxx

VIP
May 29, 2021
OS
Windows 8.1
BR
Chrome 101.0.4951.54
Refresh your computer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors