• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 11 Insider Preview 25290.1000 (rs_prerelease)

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Dober

Jan 22, 2023
I am about to restart my laptop to install this one, will see if it causes even more bugs the last few keep freezing my browsers no matter what browser it is and then not even task manager opens.

That issue seems to be fixed like they promised I just open Edge with 27 tabs, Opera with 144 tabs, Brave with 24 tabs, all 3 browsers open and running at the same time and no issues.
I know its mad having so many tabs :p:p:p

I use a dell 7559 laptop and update to windows 11 and find it very laggy, very poor performance, is there any way to fix this?
There are several ways to improve the performance of a Dell 7559 laptop running Windows 11:
  1. Check for driver updates: Make sure you have the latest device drivers installed for your hardware.
  2. Disable unnecessary start up programs: Some programs may run in the background and slow down your laptop's performance.
  3. Uninstall unnecessary programs: Remove any software that you don't use or need.
  4. Disable visual effects: Windows 11 includes a number of visual effects that can slow down your laptop.
  5. Clean up your hard drive: Regularly deleting temporary files and cleaning up the hard drive can help improve performance.
  6. Adjust your power settings: Switching to a high performance power plan can improve performance.
  7. Update your hardware: If your laptop is still slow, consider upgrading your hardware, such as adding more RAM or a solid-state drive.
If these steps do not improve performance, it is possible that the issue may be related to Windows 11 itself, and you may need to consider rolling back to an earlier version of Windows.

for point 2 and 3 I personally use revo uninstaller its great to uninstall programs since it searches for leftover files that usually the normal uninstaller doesn't get rid off

That issue seems to be fixed like they promised I just open Edge with 27 tabs, Opera with 144 tabs, Brave with 24 tabs, all 3 browsers open and running at the same time and no issues.
I know its mad having so many tabs :p:p:p
I thought I was the only maniac that does that.

Back