• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 11 Rectify

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Yet another Windows 11 modification. The system I have intended the Windows 11 Tiny/Core/Rectify bed is a newly aquired Windows 11 Mini. Overall it's a fairly robust system. Core i7-11800H, 36GB DDR4, a couple of on board NVMe SSD and a bank of USB multi TB spinners for data integrity and storage. It has a nice protected spot with adequate ventilation.
It's interesting how emotional discussions can become about Windows 11. Me I look at it as it's visible on the horizon and headed our way. I am amazed at the modifiations by groups of very serious computer professionals in order to put things right. There is that basicaly a TPM 2.0 requirement enforced by the OEM but easily subverted and Microsoft seems to be looking the other way.
So given what this new system has to offer (it was delivered w/Windows 11 Pro) There are however some features that are manditory with the OEM version of 11 I really don't care for. It seems you can't just decide your wants and needs many be and be done with it, not so fast. In my case of those features I find undesirable I am stuck with if I download the OEM version. Rectify may just be what I am looking for.
So how are the members here finding Windows 11? To be honest I had a laptop I had loaded Win 11 Rufus version. Ultimately I just reloaded Win 10 and life is treating us well. I know I have no love lost with Win 11 in the versions I have loaded in the past. So as the Win 10 EOL/EOS deadline will soon be happening, other than confusion and the despair, I don't see admins developing a truly sound upgrade schedule,
My question is Microsoft talking least some hardware consessions? John Q Public is as confused as anyone. Microsoft has a year to find a solution that will make users happy to upgrade. You can't miss the irony of the whole situation. On one hand you have the Apple camp chomping at the bit and foaming at the mouth awaiting iOS 18. The Anndroid camp is kind of meh awaiting the newest version. Now some of the Windows users are like "OH NOOOO!" when you start talk in uprade.
Adios muchachos -Dog

Back