• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows Xp sp3

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DontForget12

Mar 18, 2011
about a month ago i tried installing xp pro sp3 and to make a long story short i now have no OS. i found a windows xp sp3 oem and used my purchased key but it had errors and would just keep restarting. i was wondering if someone get link me or show a legit windows xp sp3 iso file. i dont need cracks or any i have a legit key. i would really appreciate the help because ive been using my piece of crap pc and i cant take it anymore... if i do get the help ill happlily donate because its gonna be saving me money regardless... thank you

Mate download here this key: http://www.mediafire.com/?55oqfpqbzeif89n

This work 100% :)

Also on this rar you have one portable sofware which will tell you if your windows is activated or not...

If you need anything eles let me know ;)

thank for the reply, but im not looking for a activator im looking for a working xp home sp3 iso to put on a disc i can install the original OS and use the legit key that came with my pc, the last one i installed just didnt worked but would keep restarting

Oh sorry. Check this torrent: http://h33t.com/details.php?id=e20d673af5c19cd803f4a99321150fca6bb01b59&hl=%2Bwindows+%2BXP+%2Bhome

You should have any torrent clinet installed like: Utorrent, bitorrent etc , for downloading this :)

Let me know if this is what you need ;)

im going to give it a try, but lets say it installs fine but keeps restarting when i turn it on... would that be that torrent or did i do something too my computer.. because when tried to upgrade last time i accidently reformatted my harddrive and then i deleted OS because it did not work.. so basically when i turn on my computer nothing happens and it says something like "no operating system avaible". ill have more detail when i start to do it.. but i gotta make the boot disc on a different comp because like i said im using a piece of crap right now

This can be OS problem but also can be PC problem..

Try to this OS which i posted abote & let me know if this will work or not :)

If you ask me, I would get SP2. It is more stable with games & internet as well. It is most likely the computer, unless others with the same torrent have this problem.

Back