• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

WinRAR 7.00 FINAL Incl. Crack [TheWindowsForum.com]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
So what happened? I installed the 64 bit of the program and installed the key file into the program installation folder. It stopped working. I get an evaluation copy. I even ran the script from Hacxx, nuttin. Do I go back to V 6.xx and give up on V 7?

Download again, put setup and key file in same folder, install setup, no need to copy key, it will get automatically from setup folder. Pls let me know how it goes.

I tried again and it didn't work. Have you ever had a weekend when you really need to stay away from any serious computing? I think this is mine, I don't seem to be doing anything right. Part of it is me dealing with my systems remotely but whatever. I should just take a breath and do some projects and chores, take the dog for a long walk, go grocery shopping and whatever. On a good not all the construction projects and chores are going well. Lousy weather this morning so it's a good day to get caught up with stuff.

I tried again and it didn't work. Have you ever had a weekend when you really need to stay away from any serious computing? I think this is mine, I don't seem to be doing anything right. Part of it is me dealing with my systems remotely but whatever. I should just take a breath and do some projects and chores, take the dog for a long walk, go grocery shopping and whatever. On a good not all the construction projects and chores are going well. Lousy weather this morning so it's a good day to get caught up with stuff.
Just tested on vm (win10) and again works fine for me...

Back