What's new
  • Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

WIS net Support

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

JA8231

Jul 11, 2022
OS
Windows 10
BR
Opera 88.0.4412.75
Hey mate, need a Start key for this, looks like I need to PM you which I will do right now.

peterpepermans

Sep 27, 2022
OS
Windows 10
BR
Edge 105.0.1343.50
hello , i need help to generate WISnet start key for 78E400287547

i installed Mercedes EWA-net v2.25.0.7 + EPC + WIS last updates [TechTools] , EPC is working fine but WIS not, Thanks For help. :bebendoceva:
Sorry, I don't find the bottom to post something, therefor a replay. I downloaded Wis Asra 3 times. Installation failed each time "no package.ini". Somebody can help me?

WISKID

Oct 4, 2022
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 105.0.0.0
Sorry, I don't find the bottom to post something, therefor a replay. I downloaded Wis Asra 3 times. Installation failed each time "no package.ini". Somebody can help me?

I am trying to instal program and also came across this.
What I did was on the MB site that opens up go to help for the website that explains how to install.
It says go to EWA and press setup or similar from there instead of the main screen which gave me the no package.ini error.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors