Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome to TheWindowsForum
Since 2010 — Over 15 years of helping Windows users worldwide.
Join thousands of Windows enthusiasts & IT pros. Ask questions, share tips, download resources,
and connect with the community — free and always friendly.
Curiously my PC has had the same updates and failed to show any bugs or foibles over the past few months. I get the day one releases in WIndows Update and manual check it weekly just in case. Ive only ever had one instance since the swap to Win 11 and that was resolved by going to bed and...
Good post Mr Dog.
Amazing how so much of a motherboards vulnerability can be accessed these days. Moderate thought seems to be given about blocking remote access to some of these features, they should remain the privvy of the BIOS and associated programming tools.
Ive got the same update installed yesterday, Task Manager is still there and so are all the power options. I know this is going to sound silly, but you have enabled the options in settings. If Yes then I would suggest running SFC...
Connect my phone to Windows. Ah Yes so they can monitor that as well and send me notifications at stupid oclock every night for fresh socks.
That isnt going to happen my phone is fine just the way it is.
Nice post AFFA.
Personally I go the route of tuning the MTU. Maximum Transferable Unit of data per packet.
A misconception of all Internet Service Providers is that they all think they provide a perfect and stable connection to all the web. This is not tru in ALL cases.
Back in the day I had...
I tried it out a long time back in Windows 10, 2022 think it was, I wasnt that impressed with it. Compared to the one I normally used back then it left a lot of junk behind.
Rule of thumb, try something for the trial period, if it does what you need to your satisfaction then stick with it.
Well correct method I have used in the past for reducing the clutter in a DVD image to make something streamlined and fast, I am still using POWER ISO full version. It makes full images of a DVD from scratch as well as takes them off the spinning media to be edited in the computer. Generally my...
True, one that got started and has been hovering in the background since then was OS and later the OS2 variant. I had a copy from a Magazine cover disk back in the 90,s for an 8086 motherboard. At the time it kind of resmbled GUI from commodore, same kind of look and feel, but it was limited due...
Sweet points Mr Bot and another good post.
Id like to see an older OS that was super stable back in the day being revamped rether than (COUGHS: Relabelled to make a fortune on the backs of buyers.)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.