• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Another Newbie saying Hi!!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Piper

Mar 26, 2023
Hello everyone

I was having issues with a computer program and was looking for someone to give me insight on what I might be doing wrong.
I tried to load Adobe Acrobat Pro I downloaded from Thumper and followed the read me instructions but can't get it work. It still me my free trail has expired. What am I doing wrong??

Hello everyone

I was having issues with a computer program and was looking for someone to give me insight on what I might be doing wrong.
I tried to load Adobe Acrobat Pro I downloaded from Thumper and followed the read me instructions but can't get it work. It still me my free trail has expired. What am I doing wrong??

Welcome Piper! ;) :D

Welcome Piper. At this point I am just guessing but it seems if you have had any other Adobe product previously installed, free or cracked it leaves some leftovers that affect Acrobat and Photoshop as well as illustrator cracks. I wish Ihad the time to reverse engineer those programs but most of my time is committed to work, home improvement and my relationship.

Back