• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Busy Week

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Major VOIP carriers have been getting DDoS`d all week. The good news is governments have decided to unite against the extorsionware/ransomware groups and it sounds like they mean business. I was surprised to hear of the conviction of some guy in the U.S. running a website that offered attacks for hire.
Seems like they are using android phones to lead the attack. Duh we saw that comming two years ago. They have built up a stable of bots. Nobody thinks to check their phones and the a/v software for android is questionable at best although most people can't even imagine their phone becoming infected.
Well this should be good, stay tuned.

I dunno if I w
Do you need a list of DDoS services? I maintain a list of them.
I dunno if I would be hanging with those folks. What’s the old saying hang with the crows, get shot with the crows? Cryptocurrency is quickly being infiltrated by government agencies the world over. Looks like the time might be running out for those fun and games. It was easy to look the other way when it was used to deal drugs or move assets out or in a country but this has taken to a whole new level.
obviously this ransomware stuff can’t continue.

I dunno if I w

I dunno if I would be hanging with those folks. What’s the old saying hang with the crows, get shot with the crows? Cryptocurrency is quickly being infiltrated by government agencies the world over. Looks like the time might be running out for those fun and games. It was easy to look the other way when it was used to deal drugs or move assets out or in a country but this has taken to a whole new level.
obviously this ransomware stuff can’t continue.

It's legit. It is DDoS Services, not ransomware or malware related. All the sites in the list buy hosting and install scripts to automate DDoS from their dashboard.

Have a look to the table of services:

Sorry this is a bit evil. One of the guys on the team informs me Facebook is getting DDoS'ed. Hmm.

Back