• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Camtasia 2023

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Yobbo

Jan 3, 2018
I downloaded Camtasia 2023 uploaded by haxNode.
I scanned Camtasia exe and the crack with Bitdefender Internet Security
Totally clean.
I would like to suggest never subscribe to ESET because they have regional licences
Which means if you want to pay for a subscription say in Australia, it not will work in Hong Kong or any other countries.

Last edited:
Be very cautious about downloading and installing Camtasia 2023 uploaded by haxNode
Good stuff. You may have helped your fellow members avoid some misery. These comments are always welcome as long as they are sincere. Thanks.

Be very cautious about downloading and installing Camtasia 2023 uploaded by haxNode
When downloading cracked software from torrents or file hosting sites, if your antivirus popup an alert in the executable, read the detection name and if it looks suspicious like trojan, etc. Delete it or use on a vm like vmware or virtualbox. Normally the virus name is self-explanatory.

Back