• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

change email

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

oldmanau

Jul 4, 2019
hello every one been a while since i was here but i have been moving house after 16yrs and did not realise how much extra stuff i collected.my question is how do i change my email address.i changed to a new isp and now i have a new email.any help and i would be grateful.:)

hello every one been a while since i was here but i have been moving house after 16yrs and did not realise how much extra stuff i collected.my question is how do i change my email address.i changed to a new isp and now i have a new email.any help and i would be grateful.:)
Right click on your avatar (in your case the "O") above your user name or your user name on this page. A box will drop down right click your name or avatar again. On the next page right click on "your account" on the second line from the left top. You will see a choice to change your email address on that page. Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Back