• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

CompTIA A+

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
I have decided that I am going to get my CompTIA certs. To be honest when I got into the field they were not a thing at all. I just got over the latest COVID-19 (long story, had all vaccines except the last one. I kept hearing wait). I am fine now but I was sick as a dog :) and lost over 20lbs. So I am looking for a new job as I just quit my last job as it turned out they wanted me to do more driving than tech work. So in the iterim I am going to get these certs for the heck of it and they seem important now.
Anybody here have any suggestions? I am finding the material more of a review than a learning experience. Thanks

I have decided that I am going to get my CompTIA certs. To be honest when I got into the field they were not a thing at all. I just got over the latest COVID-19 (long story, had all vaccines except the last one. I kept hearing wait). I am fine now but I was sick as a dog :) and lost over 20lbs. So I am looking for a new job as I just quit my last job as it turned out they wanted me to do more driving than tech work. So in the iterim I am going to get these certs for the heck of it and they seem important now.
Anybody here have any suggestions? I am finding the material more of a review than a learning experience. Thanks
Good luck

Pls let us know how it goes, we would like to know more about CompTIA certification.

Good luck :)

Honestly looks more like a racket to me. We learned the hard way, not through the eyes of Mike Meyers. Taking the actual test is expensive.

Back