• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Connectify Hotspot Professional v4.2.0.26088 【Support】

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

I get an error telling me that the serial number isn't valid. I'm trying this with no internet access after doing the crack and removing the dispatch folder (in the plugin folder). Is the serial supposed to only have 3 characters at the end? All the other parts of the serial have 6 characters.

toddmok said:
I get an error telling me that the serial number isn't valid. I'm trying this with no internet access after doing the crack and removing the dispatch folder (in the plugin folder). Is the serial supposed to only have 3 characters at the end? All the other parts of the serial have 6 characters.
Yes. It should work as I've tested it. Please make sure you follow the installation instructions.

"Could not accept License Key because the license was not valid" I do ewerything and it's realy don't work :/

It works here, just tested it. Be sure to copy all the chars in the serial key.
Code:
<i>
</i>Email: [email protected]
Serial: QE4943-K24T79-KKJKKA-M2NQKW-XWVZYT-Z8DN8J-6NEN1A-UCRZ1A-EM8E7J-AV529K-ZEDV52-4EYYFV-T4UE7G-AFVAYW-77G5B4-JKNBJS-Z4MEX7-HRB2TT-N7GVF4-UBXNJS-288MXL-G5GAPU-3UQ

having the same problem key is invalid did everything step by step i did this earlier too it worked that time but not now dont know why

hi..could u please give another valid key...i stuck at enter license key..still have the same problem with the others..really appreciate if u upload it as soon as possible.

Back