• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Dark Angel

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DARK ANGEL

Jul 2, 2019
Hello everyone great to be here 23 years computer and electronics engineer also certificates in Linux , Kali Linux , and Backtrack writing script willing to help anyone that needs it thanks for adding me to this fantastic forum

That's quite a resume you have there Dark Angel. Please don't hesitate to post if you have something to share. Most of all come here to have fun and welcome.

That's quite a resume you have there Dark Angel. Please don't hesitate to post if you have something to share. Most of all come here to have fun and welcome.
Tha
Thanks so much for the kind words I'll definitely be posting workarounds , hash codes along with tips and tricks....been doing plenty EFI bios FLASHES most Macs I buy is locked in some fashion . So in process of designing a plug an play bios flasher for others with the same problems

Tha

Thanks so much for the kind words I'll definitely be posting workarounds , hash codes along with tips and tricks....been doing plenty EFI bios FLASHES most Macs I buy is locked in some fashion . So in process of designing a plug an play bios flasher for others with the same problems
Hey I have a Mac Pro sitting in my desk drawer with just that problem. I'll be sure to get in touch when I tackle that one. It's not stolen just recycled from a business and the company admin forgot to release it from his account. I could have our rep ask for that to be done but it would be a pain and it might make him uncomfortable asking. I have no problem sharing the serial number with Apple once it's unlocked. It's kind of a weird thing I never encountered with Windows based boxes.

Back