• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

DVDFab 12.0.3.4

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

sdaughhetee

Feb 22, 2023
Hi,
I downloaded the newest version of DVDfab I could find, but I'm not 100% sure what folder I need to copy the crack into? And is it an issue if I opened the program before I got it copied into the correct location? Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be the installation folder.
Just out of curiosity, why DVDs? A bit of history from the author of that program. DVD Copy aka DVD shrink was the original one-click wonder program. The quality of those copies were horrible. It pioneered the process known as transcoding which was simply frames dropping which resulted in both a choppy motion or worse confused the decoder resulting in pixilation. Look at my handle I have been around the DVD scene forever and to be quite honest I haven't burned a DVD since the pandemic. DVD-Rs are not the best for archival unless in a cool and lightless environment. Either one will deteriorate the chemical layer that stores the data on the DVD-R. Factory pressed DVDs are not subject to light deterioration.

Back